Discovery X You
Sterling Bay Life Sciences is the culmination of 35 years of innovation in real estate, applying Sterling Bay's established track record of delivering transformative, agile, and hospitality-driven commercial developments to Chicago's thriving life sciences market. Through a unique combination of wellness-driven design, state-of-the-art R&D facilities, collaborative workspaces, and robust amenities, ALLY at 1229 W Concord Place provides 360-support to today's thought leaders.
Collaboration X Connectivity
- 128' of Chicago River frontage
- Prominent signage opportunity
- Healthy building design: WELL Health-Safety Rating, RESET, Fitwel and LEED Silver minimum
- Private balconies on every floor
- Lab/office flexibility determined by tenant
- Amenity and fitness center on the 1st and 2nd floor
- Conferencing and collaboration space
- Gensler designed award-winning architect
If they build it, biotech will come.
"The type of space that Sterling Bay is now building is really only available in San Francisco and Boston, those are typically the hotbeds, and Chicago could be the next one. If they build it, biotech will come."
— David Giljohann, Exicure CEO
ALLY Gallery 1
Building Stack and Floorplans
Creativity X Culture
Acres of prime
Acres of public
New shops and
New hotel rooms